If only we all lived in the North Pole and had a whole year to prepare for Christmas! Being that we don’t, and that our busy schedules just keep snowballing into even busier schedules, we tend to leave Christmas shopping to the very last minute. All is well! I teamed up with hayneedle.com to come up with my very own Handy-Dandy Last-Minute Shopper’s Gift Guide! It’s great for practically every member of your family, and should do the trick for all those last-minute gifts!
1) For the Super Mom who’s always on the go, nothing says “I love you” more than the Remedy Vibrating Foot Massager. Not only will she be thanking you, so will her feet!
2) There’s something about wind chimes that bring a certain Zen into any home. Carved from environmentally sustainable woods, the Cohasset Blue Butterfly 13 Inch Wind Chime is a perfect gift for the Mom who’s been undergoing a lot of holiday stress and needs a time-out.
3) Deck your Mom out this Christmas with a pair of super comfy (and stylish) Lamo Women’s Pink Scuff Slippers!
4) For the tech-savvy, trendy mama, Hadaki’s On the Run Messenger Bag is sure to bring a smile to her face this Christmas! This stylish bag fits any size tablet, comes in a variety of colors, and can be used as a purse on her days off.
1) Is Dad an avid sports fan? Get his favorite basketball team on a pair of Comfy Feet NBA Low Pro Stripe Slippers; he’ll never leave bed without ‘em!
2) Dad will totally appreciate the ease of the Hamilton Beach 6 Cup Digital BrewStation. No pour, no spill, no mess … just a clean cup o’ joe!
3) Indulge Dad’s love of reading – and organization – this Christmas with the professional Piel Leather Kindle Fire Envelope Case in saddle brown. He’ll be able to take it with him pretty much everywhere he goes!
1) Brrrrr! ‘Tis the season to be freezin’! Keep your Nanna and Pap toasty warm with Acorn Men’s and Women’s Grey Ragg Wool Slipper Sock Slippers for indoor/outdoor use and they’ll be up jumpin’ and jivin’ – and totally comfy – this Christmas!
2) With the Allied Precision EZ Deck Tilt & Clean Bird Bath, your grandparent(s) will be the chirp of the town! Great for the grandparent that loves to sit on the deck/patio and appreciate nature at its finest.
3) Excruciating knots, lower back aches, shoulder spasms, and neck pains? If this is what your Granny and/or Gramps are dealing with, they would be perfect candidates for the HoMedics Back-Charger Massage Cushion!
1) The BookWedge Inflatable Reading Pillow is a great gift for the guy who loves to travel. He’ll be able to just roll it up and stow it away in his carry-on or briefcase. Ta-da!
2) Here’s a thoughtful idea for a big sports fan: frame a Blakeway Panorama of his favorite NFL team! He’ll be able to hang it up in the bar, his bedroom, or “man cave.”
3) Shopping for a family-man? A great addition, the Table Top Combo Set is packed with tons of family fun and will provide years of game nights!
1) A cute – and practical – bag that would be great for every girl/woman. From new student to new mom, the Wildkin Big Dots Hot Pink Kickstart Messenger Bag is sure to elicit a “yippee” from her.
2) Give the gift of healing this Christmas! With the strains our everyday life can have on us, the Rejuvenation Tension Relief Balls are just what Santa would prescribe!
3) Show your sister just how sweet and fabulous she is with this Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet Ice Cream Maker.
1) Little girls love to play dress-up! Make the pretty little princess in your life feel special with her very own Rose Garden Jewelry Box, the perfect little box to store all her jewels.
2) The Melrose Pink Comforter Set is an excellent gift for the color-crazed little girl! She’s sure to be the coolest kid on the block when naptime rolls around!
1) Boys just want to have fun! And why shouldn’t they have fun comfortably? The Vinyl Video Bean Bag Chair is perfect for your little gamer AND for you (side pocket for storage…yay!).
2) Want a more hands-on approach this Christmas? Your Bob the Builder protégé will have a blast with the Guidecraft Construct-It … and you might, too!
3) Give him his own gateway to the stars with the Celestron AstroMaster 114 EQ Reflector Telescope. This is a gift he’ll definitely think is outta this world!
4) With Sponge Bob by his side in the Sponge Bob Swimming Around 62 x 90 Blanket, your child will feel extra cool and super warm at the same time!